Monday, September 10, 2012

Blue Jays Are Weird!

I already knew that Blue Jays make lots of funny sounds -- we hear frequent screeches and screams and creaks through our apartment windows -- but I had no idea, until this afternoon, that these birds also look hilarious when they make those sounds. This Blue Jay sat outside our window for several minutes this afternoon, calling its weird call and bobbing enthusiastically at the same time (sorry about the tree branches in the way):



Blue Jays are such entertaining birds! I promise someday I'll get some decent pictures of these fancy creatures onto the blog -- they're not only entertaining, but gorgeous as well.

Speaking of pictures, I'll leave you with this Black-capped Chickadee to fill your cuteness quota for the day:


:D

No comments:

Post a Comment